Monday 19 July 2010

Day Five - Friday 16th

Today Mr. Cawthorne, - or Sammy C as Bethan calls him - an art teacher from school came in to review how work experience was going with me and Bethan, except she wasn't here first off, so it was just me. I really didn't know what to say because, well, first thing in the morning I'm not always entirely with it. In the end I just ended up showing him this blog and some photoshop stuff and said I'd learnt more about contemporary art, which is true, but I felt I should have been more descriptive.


I have also decided what exactly I want to do for this art award! Seriously, this is a big achievement for me as I am completely and utterly useless at deciding. I'm going to go with the map of the city thing, but with people's memories and favourite places. I hope it will go alright, although I fear it may go somewhat pear-shaped. Oh well, you know what they say - if the going gets tough, pretend to have avian flu and go home - no, no, they don't say that and of course I wouldn't pull a sickie, but I guess I'm just paranoid about things. Actually, this sounds a bit like I'm not enjoying the placement, but I am, I really am, its just that its sometimes a bit challenging. I mean thats good as well, because it makes things more interesting, not like a boring office job or being attacked by small children like my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment