Friday 23 July 2010

Day Seven - Tuesday 20th

Tomorrow I'm going to interview Susannah Gent who is an artist who does a bit of everything I'm told, even taxidermy. When Vicky told us about her she seemed quite an interesting person to interview and so I thought I would go for her and I'm told she is nice so hopefully she won't be annoyed at my poor interviewing skills. With help I have written up some questions to ask her and also tomorrow, before the interview, we will go and see her work.


I've started photoshopping some of the pictures I have for the project but I'm still a little bit short despite some of my friends being so helpful and nice and sending me some of theirs. I should hopefully be ok though and I'll try and get it finished soon. The only thing other than the interview and this is to write everything up. So I'm really not sure what else to write about...

No comments:

Post a Comment