Thursday 15 July 2010

Day Four - Thursday 15th

I've seen it all now, I really have. Another scary film, oh yes, but this time much worse. Much, much worse. I now may turn insomniac, but at least I will do so with the happy knowledge that Sheffield filmmakers are very good at what they do. It was terrifying and was called something like Aphex Twin. But hey, I also saw a flying lawnmower, LED shepherding and a death metal rooster on Youtube which was entertaining. Oh, and I got a badge as well, you know, just thought I'd throw that in there. Quite a random morning.


It wasn't all watching random youtube clips though. Later we did some film editing with the stuff we had shot yesterday, and for once, I seem to be able to understand how to do something on the mac! At last! (took me long enough:)

Also, I had a little chat with Vicky and now have a bit of an idea of what I want to do, but it's a little sketchy at the moment. I'm thinking that I might want to do a kind of Map of the City with people's favourite pictures around the city. Hopefully no tourists will use it, because they could - no will  - get severely lost. At least I have an idea now, we'll see where that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment