Tuesday 27 July 2010

Day Nine - Thursday 22nd

So today was kinda busy. So busy in fact I'm writing this late, it's actually Friday, but let’s pretend it’s Thursday.... (Cue weird flashback harp music)

Truth be told, I can’t actually remember most of what happened yesterday, so this will be sketchy. My memory is very poor, so bad in fact that I usually go upstairs and forget what I went up for.

What I do particularly remember about the day, though, was the bus journey, or rather the wait for it to arrive. There I was queuing at the bus stop, trying to get to work a little earlier, when the bus decided to do that annoying thing where it promises to be here in a minute, but then changes its mind and says it will be there in 10 minutes instead. It was incredibly irritating, waiting there, constantly checking the screen but finding no improvement, and I didn’t quite get there for the time I wanted, but I wasn’t late so it wasn’t too bad.

I came in and first started writing things up and photoshopping (that’s not a verb is it?) for my project. I had enough pictures as I got a few more recently, but I had to mostly pick and choose which ones I would use for the final thing. As well as this, I wrote up a few things for my arts award and blog, but those still need finishing, so I will have to do those tomorrow. Also, I edited the interview with Susanna and managed to cover up my mistake, so now no one will know! Well technically that’s not true is it, as I have just declared it in here. Oh well, you get the gist of it all anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment